I am a facilitator for change in organizations, support team development and offer coaching for individuals.
Working in partnership is as much a topic between organizations as between teams and departments within an organization. Based on years of experience, I offer facilitation and also mediation for both areas.
Responsibility and Sustainability
Responsibility and Sustainability are yet another big change topic in organizations. This is my original area of experience. I continue to offer consulting and training on the complex field of CR and Sustainability in general, and also more specifically on Community Involvement and Employee Involvement.
A good relationship and mutuality are important to me – we will work together as partners, and I will support you in finding, developing and implementing your own solutions.
- many years of consulting, coaching and leadership training for companies like E.ON, Daimler, Microsoft, SAP, ThyssenKrupp and non-profit organisations like International Business Leaders Forum, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, Plan International
- many years of global corporate management and leadership experience at Nokia
- MSc Organisation Consulting (Ashridge)
- Ashridge-trained coach
- Ashridge Associate (2011/12)
- trained facilitator for Action Learning and Audio Action Learning
- accredited facilitator for Myers Briggs Type Indicator I and II as well as FIRO-B (OPP/The Myers Briggs Company)
- published author
- lead facilitator of the Community Involvement Leadership Academy at Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship (2010/11)